- BUILT FOR BIG BOATS: Specially designed to support the extra weight of fishing and sit-on-top kayaks; 150 lb. capacity - enough for the heaviest fishing kayaks
- FULL-CONTACT CARRY: Oversized cradle protects the boat and conforms to a variety of hull shapes; Soft rubber pads protect the kayak from dings and scratches; Felt pads for easy kayak loading
- EASY TO INSTALL: Simple, tool-free attachment for easy installation, removal, and adjustment; Includes heavy-duty straps and bow and stern tie-towns
- UNIVERSAL MOUNTING HARDWARE: Fits all Yakima crossbars, factory bars, aerodynamic bars and aftermarket bars; Roof rack required
- IF YOU HAVE T-SLOT CROSSBARS: If your vehicle is outfitted with T-slot crossbars, don't forget the Yakima SmarT-Slot Kit 4 (sold separately)
Details: Bust out the big boats with the BigCatch's whopping 150-lb. capacity. Introducing the first universal kayak saddle built to handle heavy fishing kayaks and sit-on-tops. The rubber-padded saddles conform to the kayak's hull for a super-secure, full-contact carry that's easy on your boat. A simple, tool-free install will load it up faster for even more time to chase the next big catch. If you have T-slot crossbars, don't forget our SmarT-Slot Kit 4 (sold separately) for an even cleaner, more integrated look. Weight: 8.40 lbs. Dimensions: L 6.25in x W 9.00in x H 5.00in.
Package Dimensions: 20.6 x 12.7 x 7.4 inches