Brand: Minn Kota
- Battery Holder/Case ONLY. Battery NOT INCLUDED.
- Motor center ideal for small-boat transom applications
- Easy-access batter terminals for connecting leads
- Built-in battery meter displays current "state of charge"
- Designed to fit group 24- and 27-size batteries
- Offers pair of 12-volt accessory plugs and manual reset circuit breakers
Publisher: Johnson Outdoors
Release Date: 01-01-2009
Details: Ideal for small-boat transom applications (i.e., boats that don't have battery compartments), the Minn Kota Motor Power Center stores your battery securely and out of the way while you boat. The Motor Power Center features easy-access external battery terminals that allow you to connect trolling motor leads and charger leads without opening the box. The built-in battery meter, meanwhile, displays the current "state of charge." Designed to fit group 24- and 27-size batteries, the Motor Power Center offers two 12-volt accessory plugs and two manual reset circuit breakers: a 15 amp breaker for accessory plugs and a 60 amp breaker for the trolling motor.
Package Dimensions: 17.0 x 12.0 x 9.5 inches