- Dramatically increase utility trailer payload capacity
- Easily installs to any utility trailer with raised side rails
- Great for transporting canoes and kayaks
- The perfect solution for contractors needing extra overhead cargo space
- Includes 53-Inch Galvanized steel uprights, 65-Inch steel cross bars, upright stabilizer plates, U-bolts, attachment hardware
Release Date: 01-09-2012
Details: Dramatically increase the payload of any utility trailer with the TopTier Cross Bar system. Easily installs to raised side rails on any utility trailer. Adds a second story to your existing utility trailer. Great for transporting canoes, kayaks, surfboards, SUP and paddleboards, or even lumber and building supplies. The perfect solution for contractors, ATV, and motorcycle owners needing the extra overhead cargo space on their trailer. Includes 53” galvanized steel uprights, 65” steel cross bars, upright stabilizer plates, u-bolts and attachment hardware.
Package Dimensions: 67.0 x 14.0 x 4.4 inches