Color: Triple Shot
- EASIEST TO USE: The Lowrance HOOK2 5 Fish Finder features auto-tuning sonar and phone-like menus giving you more time to spend fishing and less time dealing with settings.
- WIDER SONAR COVERAGE: The HOOK2 5 offers a wide-angle CHIRP sonar cone giving you double the coverage of traditional fish finders.
- EASY SETUP: A single transducer can be mounted on the transom, inside the hull, on the trolling motor or through a scupper hole. The HOOK2 5 is ideal for small fishing boats or kayaks with limited console space.
- MORE SONAR VIEWS: The Lowrance HOOK2 5 comes complete with a TripleShot transducer which gives you DownScan sonar (straight down), SideScan sonar (up to 300' to each side), and CHIRP sonar (fish arch) views.
- PRELOADED HIGH DETAIL MAPPING: Fish new water like a pro with preloaded US inland mapping that features 4,000 lakes with 1-foot contours. Narrow your search for productive water, easily locating fish-holding structure like ledges, drop offs and cover.
- FISH FINDER & GPS: The HOOK2 5 provides basic navigation with a GPS plotter that allows you to add waypoints, follow trails, and navigate.
- UPGRADABLE: The fish finder comes complete with an SD card slot for software and mapping upgrades, future features and third-party maps to be added.
Details: HOOK2 5 - 5-inch Fish Finder with Triples hot Transducer and US Inland Lake Maps Installed
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.9 x 7.5 inches