- Floating cooler with space for 30-quarts, 30 12-ounce cans, or 20 pounds of ice
- Foamed insulation can keep ice frozen for 2 days
- Dual-walled blow molded structure for durability
- 4 koozie holders on top of cooler
- Great for use on rivers, lakes, or even in swimming pools
Details: Dimensions (L x W x H): 39.5 x 21 x 12 inches Coolers are great for camping trips, but they don't always fit on a canoe or kayak. That's why the CreekKooler is so useful. Just tie it to the back of your watercraft, and you have a cooler that can tag along with you across a lake or down a river. There are 30 quarts of space on the inside of the cooler. That's enough room for 30 12-ounce cans or 20 pounds of ice. With the foamed insulation, that ice can stay frozen for up to 2 days, perfect for overnight kayaking trips. It's also made with a dual-walled blow-molded structure for staying strong through the rough and tumble of the outdoors. Whether it's a trip down the river or an outing on the lake, take along the CreekKooler for a reliable and convenient way to keep things cold.