- Hobie Kayak Fishfinder Installation Kit W Case, Waterproof Connector, Marine Wire, Gland Nut
- This is the correct way to wire a Hobie or any kayak fishfinder, livewell or battery. Now you can move the weight of the battery to the front of the yak where it makes way more sense.
- We start with 12 feet of Made in the USA 14 AWG red and black marine wire protected by an outer sheath. The wire is marine wire that has been tin plated which means the copper wires are plated to make them more corrosion resistant. The smaller end is assembled with 10" 14 AWG Wire. You are getting both a already assembled male and female waterproof connector.
- Specifications: 1.5-liter capacity; Exterior Dimensions: 3.5 x 6.8 x 8 inches Interior Dimensions: 6.5" x 5.5" x 3.25" (LxWxH)
- Also Includes State of the Art Low Temp Solder Connectors ($3 value), 1.5 Ml of Dielectric Grease ($4 value) and 8 Inches of Special Adhesive Lined Shrink Tubing (3:1 shrink ratio sells for $1 a ft - not 2:1 crap like others offer)