- HDS-9 LIVE - 9-inch Fish Finder with Active Imaging 3 In 1 Transducer with Active Imaging Sonar, FishReveal Fish Targeting and smartphone integration. Preloaded C-MAP US Enhanced mapping.
- MOST ADVANCED FISHFINDER TECHNOLOGY: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan 3D or StructureScan HD to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- QUAD-CORE PROCESSOR: HDS employs a dual-core processor with more than enough speed & power to provide faster redraws & quicker response times to easily drive technology, like StructureScan 3D, Mercury VesselView Link & Lowrance Outboard pilot.
- COLOR SONAR: New dynamic color range result in high-visibility contrast never before seen in scanning fish finders. A wider range of color enhances the near-photographic image of SideScan, DownScan Imaging, TotalScan & StructureScan HD/3D quality.
- DUAL-CHANNEL CHIRP SONAR: Never miss targets when viewing two CHIRP channels at the same time. Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools.
- EASY ROUTING: Navigate faster with automatic route planning that auto-plots the shortest & safest course based on a boat's draft, beam & height, creating a route around fixed hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
Details: Ultra-clear 9-inch Solara HD multi-touch display - GPS with preloaded C-MAP US Enhanced mapping. Compatible with Active Imaging, Structures can 3D with Active Imaging and Live Sight real-time sonar. Includes wireless connectivity, Ethernet, NMEA 2000 + ultimate integration capability. No Transducer model.
Package Dimensions: 13.0 x 9.5 x 9.3 inches