- HDS-7 LIVE - 7-inch Fish Finder No Transducer Model is compatible with StructureScan 3D and Active Imaging Sonar. Smartphone integration. Preloaded C-MAP US Enhanced mapping.
- MOST ADVANCED FISHFINDER TECHNOLOGY: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan 3D or StructureScan HD to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- DUAL-CORE PROCESSOR: HDS employs a dual-core processor with more than enough speed & power to provide faster redraws & quicker response times to easily drive technology, like StructureScan 3D, Mercury VesselView Link & Lowrance Outboard pilot.
- COLOR SONAR: New dynamic color range result in high-visibility contrast never before seen in scanning fish finders. A wider range of color enhances the near-photographic image of SideScan, DownScan Imaging, TotalScan & StructureScan HD/3D quality.
- INTERNAL GPS ANTENNA: with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate trails, smoother performance and maximum position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections.
- LIVE NETWORK SONAR: Cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Get sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- EASY ROUTING: Navigate faster with automatic route planning that auto-plots the shortest & safest course based on a boat's draft, beam & height, creating a route around fixed hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
Details: Active Imaging 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Sides can/Down Scan)
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 9.3 x 9.0 inches