- Durable but light - One-piece body structure withstands tough saltwater conditions.
- Smoth and not easy to attrit - Pre-set lever drag features for accurate drag setting, shielded and treated stainless steel ball bearings that allow for super smooth operation, marine level anti-corrosive components that allow for years of use
- 【Line Retrieve】:34inch 【Gear Ratio】: 5.0:1 【Bearings】: 8BB+2RB 【Light Weight】: 13oz 【Max Strike】: 25lbs with silky HT-100 carbon drag washer and carl grease 【Line Capacity】:800yds/20lbs braided, 450yds/40lbs braided, 430yds/10lbs mono
- Machined Aluminum Spool,sturdy and compact make line capacity larger
- Accessories: rod clamp, reel bag;Warranty: 1 year
Details: Gomexus Bears A Breif Vision-Bring TOP Quality Reels Against Stunning Price
From Prince Edward Island at Northeast for Tuna, down through Bermuda for monster marlin, to Belize for inshore slam, from Panama for topwater predator, up to Graham Island for salmon, via Cabo San Lucas for wahoo, Gomexus Reels peformed their great jobs well.
This pre-set lever drag reel is about 13oz, perfect for inshore jigging, packed with a silky and powerful carbon fiber drag with Cal's Drag Grease , a 5:1 gear ratio stainless steel, a spool 800yds/20lbs braided, a loud clicker and 8BB+2RB bearings stainless steel, it has been under testing for more than 10 years.
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 4.9 x 4.0 inches