- PERFECTION: Omnidirectional electret condenser microphone made of metallic body and gold-plated 3.5mm 3-pole plug
- STYLE: small, light, sturdy, plug-and-play
- SENSITIVITY: High sensitivity microphone (-23dB) to capture sounds in all directions and from a distance
- DIVERSITY: Works with Action cameras (GoPro), DLSR and Mirrorless Cameras (Canon, Sony), Digital Audio Recorders (Zoom, Tascam), PC or Laptop with a dedicated mic input
- APPLICATION: Ideal for recording meeting, lecture, or interview & great for capturing audio for Youtube or video blog (vlogging) video.
Publisher: EDUTIGE Corp.
Details: External Microphone for voice recording and video making
The ETM-001 is a high-sensitivity, omnidirectional, condenser microphone for voice recording and video making. It is small, lightweight and durable. It works with GoPro Hero2/3, PCs, laptops, MP3 players, digital voice recorders, camcorders, and DSLR cameras. It is ideal for recording lectures, meetings, voice memos and great for shooting movies indoor/outdoor.
The ETM-001 has a secret power. It's a 3-pole mic that was originally designed for PCs and digital voicerecorders. However, it also works great with pocket camcorders like the Flip or Kodak Zi8. BUT...it's secret power is that it's an awesome GoPro Hero2 or Hero3 microphone! If you own a GoPro Hero2 or Hero3, you need an ETM-001.
For the GoPro Hero3/3+ you will need the EDUTIGE Mini-USB Microphone Adapter Cable EGL-001 or the GoPro 3.5mm Mic Adapter.
The ETM-001 dosen't work with any Canon camcorders. The Canon camcorders need a self-powered mic. But it works great with Canon DSLR cameras.
Pick up the Edutige EWS-003 furry windscreen when using the mic in windy conditions.
Type: Electret condenser
Orientation: Omnidirectional (360 degrees)
Sensitivity:-23dB (1 kHz at 1Pa)
Frequency response: 50 - 18000Hz
Signal-to noise ratio: 58dB +
Connector: 3.5 mm 3-pole gold-plated
Dimensions: 9.3 x 19.8mm (0.4 x 0.8 in) (without plug) / weight: 5.9 grams (0.2 oz)
Power supply: Plug-in power capability, no batteries required
Operating conditions: 0 ° C - 40 ° C (32 ° F - 104 ° F
BOOST YOUR SOUND!
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.1 x 0.4 inches