Brand: Brooklyn Kayak Company
- Brand: Brooklyn kayak Company
- Dual Pedal Drive System: Allows you to move faster than ever atop this tandem kayak's pedal-drive propeller system; sporting twin pedal drives it will surely have you flying across the open water.
- Rudder-Controlled Steering: Rear seat features hand-operated rudder control system that allows for precise, responsive turns with no paddle steering necesscary.
- Excellent Tracking: Long, narrow body shape and deep grooved hull bottom keep the kayak moving straight ahead until you tell it to turn.
- What's Included: 3- Watertight Hatches with Dry Bag insert , 12- Scupper Plugs , 2- Side Handles , 1- Front & 1- Rear Handles , 3- Flush Mount Rod Holder , 2- Adjustable Upright Aluminum Frame Seat , 2- Collapsible Aluminum Paddle , 2- Pedal Drives , 1-Drain Plug and Rudder System
Publisher: Brooklyn Kayak Company
Details: The Brooklyn Kayak BKC PK14 is the longest tandem kayak of the BKC brand. Integrated with a dual pedal drive system that allows you to race across the open waters. With tracking available in its 14 foot narrow body and grooved hull bottom, it will keep the kayak moving full steam ahead. Designed with convenience and comfort in mind the seats are ergonomically built with sturdy lightweight aluminum. Whether you're pairing the pedal and paddle power together or even upgrading to an electric trolling motor, there is no way you won't get the power you deserve in your next kayak right here! Relax in the rear seat which has the hand-operated rudder control system that allows for precise, responsive turns with no paddle steering required. Spend your day the way you want, and that is hours on the water in a vessel fully capable of stowing up to 660 weight capacity. So bring the friends, bring your gear and pull out your 20 liter cooler to fit into the rear cargo storage area and set out for your next adventure in the BKC PK14.