- Ultra-thin compact size allows convenient storage, including L-BOXX system
- High-performance 2 by 5-watt neodymium speakers for maximum sound clarity and quality
- Integrated AC adapter storage for convenient storage when not in use
- High strength shock-absorbing housing and handles for maximum robustness and protection
- AC/DC power compatibility powered by Bosch AC adapter (included) or Bosch 12-volt lithium-ion batteries and chargers (sold separately)
Bosch PB120 12-Volt Compact Radio
At only 3.1 pounds, Bosch’s PB120 is the lightest weight and most compact 12-volt jobsite radio. Its 2x5Watt Neodymium speakers provide more than 8 hours of run time with a Bosch 1.5Ah battery. Additionally, a backlit LCD display screen with a fuel gauge increases visibility and convenience. The PB120 is perfect for indoor and outdoor jobsites, but also a more permanent location with its integrated screw mount slots, allowing the unit to be mounted to a wall.
Ultra-thin Compact Size & Shock-Absorbing Housing/Handles
The PB120 comes in an ultra-thin, compact size that can be conveniently stored anywhere. It even fits into half of an L-Boxx 2. Additionally, its high-strength, shock-absorbing house and handles provide maximum robustness and protection and are fully functional after being dropped from up to two meters.
High Performance Neodymium Speakers & External AUX Port
The PB120 has 2x5Watt speakers for maximum sound clarity and quality. It also has an advanced digital signal processing that optimizes AM/FM reception quality. The external AUX Port allows connectivity to external digital media players.
Integrated AC Adapter Storage & AC/DC Power Compatibility
The PB120 has an integrated AC adapter storage area for convenient storage when not in use. It is powered by either the Bosch AC adapter (included) or Bosch 12V Li-Ion battery and charger (not included, sold separately).